So you already know that the Etnies ‘Recognition’ tour is passing through the UK in May. You’re already well aware that the likes of Sean Malto, Ryan Sheckler, Tyler Bledsoe, Mikey Taylor and Willow, to name but a few, are all going to be in tow, and if you’re a forward thinker you’ve probably already cleared your diary of any responsibility for the days of the scheduled demos.
Now Etnies are giving you the chance to spend a full day with the Etnies team on Saturday May 30th, the day of their Bay Sixty6 demo in London! The winner will receive travel, accommodation and hospitality for the weekend, as well as a VIP pass to the demos after party on the Saturday night and a disposable camera to document the weekend for a photo blog on the Sidewalk site!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that you’d be daft to miss! All you have to do is answer the simple Etnies themed question underneath to be in with a chance of rubbing shoulders with some/all of your favourite skate celeb types!
In addition to the main prize, there will also be a further NINE runners-up prizes for anyone to win, which consists of:
2nd & 3rd place prizes: 1 pair of Malto RVL, 1 x Tee, 1 x Hoodie, 1 x cap, signed tee & team poster, Etnies sunglasses, Etnies lanyard.
4th – 10th prizes: 1 x tee, 1 x cap, signed tee & team poster, Etnies sunglasses, Etnies lanyard.
Winners announced on April 30th!
Terms and conditions:
– The prize is for ONE person/ winner
– The winner needs to be over 18 years old
o There will be runners up prizes that anyone can win
– The winner cannot exchange the prize for cash
– The winner can only redeem the prize/ trip for the given days
– The winner will travel to London Friday afternoon/ evening and leave on Sunday afternoon/ evening: 2 nights and 2 days
– The winner will get travel, accommodation, hospitality Friday night (dinner), Saturday (lunch/ dinner) and VIP ticket to after party.
– The winner would be asked to do a photo blog for Dogway/ Sidewalk from the event – He/ she will be given a disposable camera to capture the day/ evening.
Sorry, this competition has now closed