Right then. Wanna big old package of KRUX gear? And support our fair land in the Krux kickflip challenge?
What you have to do is film/get someone to film you doing as many consecutive kickflips as you can and post them (via youtube) on the link on the sidewalk forum. The winner will be chosen in six weeks time and receive a fat package of KRUX trucks, T-Shirts, stickers etc....
1. Each entrant tries as many consecutive, flat ground kickflips as they can. They must be rolling and kickflips must be clean
2. You may push in between kickflips and only stop to turn around (no resting time in between)
3. Kickflips are counted from the first one landed
4. Entrant with the highest number of consecutive kickflips wins the prize package and is the Krux Kickflip Challenge Champion of the UK.
HOW TO POST YOUR FOOTAGE ON THE FORUM LINK:-
1. You need to sign up to youtube.com and post your clip onto it
2. There is a box to the right of your footage named URL (below tags and above embed) with text something like this:- youtube
3. You need to copy the section that starts after the = sign. In this case: VhYb3symH7w
4. When you post your kickflip challenge footage to the forum use this section like so: [yt]VhYb3symH7w[/yt]
5. Make sure that you put:- [yt] before the section and then [/yt] after the section (read these instructions carefully)
6. After this sit back and wait for the good news that you are indeed the kickflip champion of the UK and get free stuff to your door!
Sorry, this competition has now closed