Daniel Kreitem's crew have been putting in the hours in Peckham over the winter, with the Yardsale Mwadlands edit the end result of a number of heavy sessions sheltering from the always grim UK winter and making the most of the multiple high speed lines which Palace Skateboards' undercover fun zone has to offer. What with it being based on the old Radlands layout, a breeding ground for some of the most legendary UK skateboarders to come out of the 90s, there's a definite satisfaction that comes from watching the new breed tearing Mwadlands a new arsehole.
Curtis Pearl, Sam Sitayeb, Sam Roberts, Kyle Wilson, Adam Delarue, Zach Delarue, Val Katz and Charlie Birch hit the park hard in one of the best edits to come from the depths of the Bussey Building so far - don't forget the park will only be around for a couple of months longer, so get in and get some while you can!
Filmed and edited by Daniel Kreitem.
Additional filming by Austin Bristow.
To make up the 300 word count which the Google SEO gods demand of us, here's a list of other things you should experience in Peckham when visiting:
- The Kentish Drovers AKA Peckham Wetherspoons offers up a truly unique experience, from strange tasting pints to feral children knocking said pints over to sketchy cockneys trying to sell you salmon they've nicked from Tesco, still in its Tesco packaging.
- Peckhamplex - where else can you see films for a fiver anywhere, let alone in London?!
- Peckham Rye skatepark contains one of the finest metal miniramps I've had the pleasure of putting urethane too, worth a roll when dry.
- That Jamaican pattie place I like to stop at on the way to Peckham, you know the one, I've forgotten its name, it's down that side road, you know.
- Sick, I'm at 300 words. You're on your own from now on!