Kicking off 2018 in new colour ways this spring, the Vans UltraRange Pro is one of Vans' most innovative, progression-enabling skate shoe models to date. Honouring more than 40 years of critical performance feedback, Vans Pro Skate offers a versatile shoe construction that pushes the boundaries of skate progression to provide uncompromising functionality merged effortlessly with classic skate style.
The UltraRange Pro is a unique skate shoe build, featuring a co-molded bottom unit that combines Vans’ trusted UltraCush™ Lite foam with Vans’ original waffle gum rubber compound.
The UltraRange Pro brings more cushioning, strong grip, and a true responsive fit for the most demanding skateboarders out there. This enhanced performance skate shoe also utilizes a modern internal sock-fit construction, providing a breathable, responsive and snug fit, along with ventilated tongue, collar and quarter panels for increased airflow.
- A lightweight and durable co-molded outsole merging UltraCush™ Lite and Vans’ original waffle gum rubber compound for unparalleled cushioning and board grip
- Breathable LuxLiner™ for consistent, responsive fit
- Internal sock-fit construction to put nothing but Ultracush foam between you and Vans’ original waffle tread
- Molded Duracap™ reinforced pig suede uppers in high-abrasion areas for added durability
- Breathable tongue, collar and quarter panel vents for increased air flow
The Vans UltraRange Pro is available from January 15th in new spring colors at Vans Pro Skate retailers across Europe.
Check out more from Vans as covered in our Sidewalk 100s - the Daan Van Der Linden Vans X Spitfire Pro model and the Daniel Lutheran Vans Old Skool Pro alongside polo shirts, Gilbert Crockett chinos, fleece coach jackets and more from the Vans X Spitfire collaboration in the form of a snapback cap.