Rollersnakes "Mini Push" filming competition is now live - check the details below, go out and film then (potentially) bag up a load of rad prizes!
The Mini Push is a free-to-enter online Skateboard Video Competition for you and your mates to get involved with. It's always fun putting a skate video together especially with your best friends but for those with crazy skills this is also a great way to get your name out there!
There are some cool prizes for the winners including £250.00 worth of vouchers for the winning team to spend at Rollersnakes.
All you have to do is create a two and a half minute online video of you and your mates busting out your best moves and upload it to YouTube.
Once you've got your video online just send us a link and we'll add it as a favourite on our YouTube channel. There you will be able to see other videos entered into the competition.
The competition closes on the 30th September 2011. The winner will be selected by a team of judges and the winners will be announced on the 14th October 2011.
Here are some tips:
- You can film this video on your own or with your mates, it's up to you.
- Pick your best tricks to include in your edit.
- Keep your video to the 2.5 minute limit. We might not be able to accept your entry if your video runs over this time limit. Sorry.
- Don't go too crazy. No Jamie Thomas leaps of faith please!
- Entries will be judged on the quality of skating as well as other factors like production, style, editing and humour. Mix it up, or not. It's up to you.
- Most important thing of all is to have fun! This is a fun competition. Remember that.
Now get out there and film some stuff! Times ticking y'all.
Click below to get linked up to the "Mini Push" site...